mandag 6. desember 2010

Introduction

Welcome to Eowyn's Little Universe. This is my first real blog, and I honestly have no clue how to begin!
I have pondered for a long time now about whether or not I should start writing a blog, and finally i decided to do so.
Lately my life has been revolving around my vertigo illness that i have had since i was 2 years old. I have learned to live with it, and it wasn't all that bad until one and a half year ago.. My life took a big turn, and it has been hard for me and the people close to me. So I will probably write a lot about that, and how its going.. Frankly I don't want to write a blog about all the bad stuff in my life, because I honestly have had a really good life! But we all have our bad times at some point.. So this blog is more for myself to be honest. I want to be able to get out some frustration when i have bad times, and remind myself about the good things in my life.
In the beginning I think it will be a lot of back and forth, but I will try and make it readable. I have so much to write about, and I  have no idea how to start. So I will just try my best.

There is a part of me that hopes that someone out there will read my blog and be able to help me get rid of  my illness. Someone who has gone through the same, or knows what it is... The odds are of course small, but I can always hope, of the little I have left..:)

So please, feel free to leave any kinds of comments, or tips :)


Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar